Important Facts and Benefits about Credit Cards
It is commonly known as plastic currency which is used instead of the cash. A credit card is used to buy any product from the marketplace on credit. It is 16 digit no., CVV no. And a special pin no which needs to be kept confidential by the user. It has replaced currency notes and has found a permanent place in our Wallets however it is an unsolved mystery for many and thus leading to countless complaints regarding excess fees, fees since its poorly known even though banks provide users all of the necessary information in form of a printed terms and conditions which include their card kit.
The users normally have mixed reviews about a credit card from prtship. Some users are quite delighted with these while others are so irritated they strictly deny having one later on. We are going to talk here about exactly the exact same topic.
– There’s due date mentioned in the invoice statement. You want to pay your invoice before this due date to avoid late penalties. All banks have distinct late fee such as Rs. 750 for a month.
– In the invoice announcement, two amounts are cited namely Minimum due Volume and Total Due amount. Paying minimum due amount will help you get low civil score and unnecessary fees on your invoice. These fees vary with the lender and can be 3-4percent
– All of the cards have fixed charge cycle and payment date. So, do not overlook to manage your expenses to cover the bill in time.
– Always check your invoice statement. And if you think that it needs to be corrected, and then take action within 60 days.
– Understand your credit card number constantly. In the event of it is lost then it is easy for you to report it quickly to the lender. Additionally, it can be easy for shopping online as you would not need to take it out consistently. But at the time of shopping you need CVV no. and expiry date. But it is great to recall your credit card no.
– Check the Yearly charges and other fees of the lender when applying for a credit card. Each of the banks has different fees and charges that you will need to check. This can aid you in understanding about your credit card along with the upcoming fees.
– Check that is your lender awarding you cash back with shopping. Cash back means the amount of cash back your card is liable for will find the money back into your account at the time of bill cycle. The value of cash back gets debited on your account in the invoice statement. This is a fantastic feature and will assist you in saving whenever your store. For this you want to check out that what provide your credit card is currently offering.